Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of crestor oral.

6/10/2014 3:29:47 PM

Reviewer: Statelineandi, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
In the 3rd week of treatment, I got several floaters in my right eye and flashes of light--like a rainbow--in my right peripheral vision. I immediately stopped taking it. It took a year before the side effects stopped, although 3 years later I occasionally see the rainbow flash. Since I was concerned about my retina being affected, I stopped taking it. My new doctor has begged me to take Lipitor a ... Show Full Comment

6/9/2014 10:05:24 AM

Reviewer: Dottie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take 20 mg daily. This drug has significantly reduced my LDL numbers

6/4/2014 4:46:59 PM

Reviewer: tomdog, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Crestor for many years. I can't remember how many,but the pain and weakness in my legs, knees, hips, feet, lower back, shoulders and arms. I just read that statins can cause renal failure; I'm also dealing with that.I have always been active and wish to stay active but the inherent pain associated with exercise makes that impossible. I'm getting very worried that med ... Show Full Comment

5/22/2014 12:38:29 PM

Reviewer: deb, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Crestor for two months and can't ever remember being this exhausted. It did lower my bad cholesterol from 134 to 100 in six weeks, but the stomach pains and exhaustion are not worth the cost. At 65, with no history of heart disease in the family, I'm going to take my life back. No more statins.

5/17/2014 12:43:56 PM

Reviewer: ben, 55-64 Male (Patient)

Comment:
nothing

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?