Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of crestor oral.

6/19/2008 9:46:11 PM

Reviewer: Pogy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have notice to have leg craps a night. Sometime hard for me to sleep. It has lowered my cholestrol from 236 to 164. So it has worked. Just concern with the leg pain.

6/11/2008 9:12:13 AM

Reviewer: summergal, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I used Crestor for 2 years and it was very effective in reducing my cholesterol numbers but even after decreasing the dosage to one pill only 4 times a week, I had severe muscle pains in my back, shoulders, legs and weakness in my right leg. I have gone off it and all the pains have subsided and my sinus problem is much improved. Now I'm going to start taking Welchol, to see what happens.

5/27/2008 10:22:45 PM

Reviewer: CDMcGEE, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Crestor 40 mg for about 2 weeks now, I was on the 20 mg for a year before that, & I had some symptoms then, but didn't know it was the Crestor til now. I hurt all over, tired ALL the time, feel like I'm in a daze half the time, I can't seem to function at all 90% of the time. After reading other reviews here on Crestor, I've decided to stop taking mine tomorrow ... Show Full Comment

5/25/2008 4:25:39 PM

Reviewer: nancy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
would like to see side effects

5/6/2008 7:51:59 AM

Reviewer: rdbass1946@aol.com, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Crestor for two years, but recently started experiencing muscle pain in my lower left arm. I am thinking about discontinuing it to see if the pain goes away. Has anyone else experienced pain in lower arm muscles?

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?