Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CLOBEX top.

2/20/2010 1:59:40 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
used to help psoriasis, bleaches skin out

2/9/2010 10:42:09 AM

Reviewer: Clobex, Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this med for at least 6 months. It worked well at the beginning but now it does not do much. I have notice hair growth on my fact and arms and just realized it could be from this med therefor I am discontinuing. I hope the hair growth stops. It is quite embarrasing.

8/20/2009 8:47:27 AM

Reviewer: CSM, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Following biospy results indicating psoriasis on my feet, began using Clobex spray once per day for 2 weeks and had 3 month nearly complete remission. Now, 5 months later, I have a severe outbreak n my feet which the Clobex is not controlling. This is an *extremely* expensive medication that is difficult to apply in the spray form, and it does not seem to work well at least for me. There must be ... Show Full Comment

5/21/2009 10:04:08 AM

Reviewer: Clobex Shampoo, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Since using this product I noticed hair loss, burning/tingling of my scalp and headaches. I'm hoping that this is not permanent and am discontinuing its use. I also have Clobex Lotion and am apprehensive about it's long range effects.

1/16/2009 11:04:53 AM

Reviewer: kjax, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started using Clobex a few years ago after a sudden outbreak after I had strep throat. It worked GREAT in the beginning but doesn't work as well now and has also made my hands VERY dry (from application) and has also thinned out the skin on my legs to wear I bruise horribly on my legs and if I even bump into something the skin breaks. However the positive is that it worked in the beginnin ... Show Full Comment