Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hydroxyzine HCl Oral.

7/17/2009 11:44:59 PM

Reviewer: sunshine, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am on Zoloft for depression and anxiety, but I still had anxiety. My skin drove me crazy at night, itching for no reason, hives, having to get up and undress, could not stand anything touching me. (I also have switched to Amway powder detergent which did seem to stop me from making my arms bleed; excellent detergent). Anyway, some nights it is very difficult to get to sleep. My dr. recently ... Show Full Comment

7/3/2009 10:03:33 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with Physical Urticaria (form of Hives) about 7 years ago. Has not flared up till now. Took Benadryl everyday for 1 month only with temporary relief. Finally went to Dr and was prescribed w/Hydroxyzine HCL 25mg. I took before bed last night and have not itched at ALL day. I'm hoping tomorrow will be an itch free day!!

6/29/2009 11:16:29 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have dozens of bug bites all over my body and this is the only thing that helps me sleep through the night and not wake up having scratched myself to the point of bleeding during the night. I found that if I give myself at least 8 - 9 hours to sleep I don't wake up groggy.

6/21/2009 10:32:30 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this medication to help control itching from rashes which it has helped control very well. As an added benift, it has also help control the mild anxiety I was feeling from moving into my first home. I found that if taken too late in the evening, that it was very hard to get up in the morning. I was very groggy and it was hard to concentrate on anything at all. I am normally a ... Show Full Comment

6/10/2009 8:58:47 PM

Reviewer: toots, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Is this medicine gluten free?

man rubbing painful knee