Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hydroxyzine HCl Oral.

6/29/2009 11:16:29 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have dozens of bug bites all over my body and this is the only thing that helps me sleep through the night and not wake up having scratched myself to the point of bleeding during the night. I found that if I give myself at least 8 - 9 hours to sleep I don't wake up groggy.

6/21/2009 10:32:30 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this medication to help control itching from rashes which it has helped control very well. As an added benift, it has also help control the mild anxiety I was feeling from moving into my first home. I found that if taken too late in the evening, that it was very hard to get up in the morning. I was very groggy and it was hard to concentrate on anything at all. I am normally a ... Show Full Comment

6/10/2009 8:58:47 PM

Reviewer: toots, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Is this medicine gluten free?

6/6/2009 3:54:06 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Itching
5/26/2009 10:08:40 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this medication along with triamcinolone, amlactin, and prednisone to treat my keratosis pilaris and contact dermatitis. It has been very effective. When I find myself starting to itch uncontrollably and the other medications don't touch it, I know that I can take one pill and within 10-15 minutes the itching will be under control.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.