Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hydroxyzine HCl Oral.

5/23/2009 9:41:20 AM

Reviewer: JR, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
I'm 54. Have been taking this for 20 years now. The first prescription was for 25mg twice a day. I slept for the whole day and complained. They changed my dosage to 10mg. I used to take it once a day. Now I am down to taking it only every 3-4 days if I feel ithcy. It's been a life saver and very effective for me.

5/15/2009 12:16:34 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication made me so sleepy and I did not realize until I took the second one and ending up going straight back to sleep. I slept almost an entire day. It stopped the itching but I can not function on it. I think I will take a half or something like that.

5/7/2009 12:03:05 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Itching
5/6/2009 2:28:22 AM

Reviewer: muzeart@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has helped me with severe itching. When my husband was in ICU after severe accident, it helped me to sleep, and relax. It also helps with my allergies. It is a good med without many side affects.

5/4/2009 3:12:56 PM

Reviewer: jennifernurse, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
My daughter has been on this medication since she was 4--almost a year. It works well as she gets quick relief of the itching and the anxiety of having an itch that won't go away. However, I've noticed recently that she's started stuttering. As her allergies (environmental and food,) are mostly seasonal, we didn't notice the stuttering during the winter months. Of course with t ... Show Full Comment

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?