Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hydroxyzine HCl oral.

8/5/2009 2:40:40 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I take 50 mg a night for Mastocytosis. I was very tired at first and started out at 25 Mg a night. But eventually your body gets used to it, if you can stick with the tiredness this is very helpful for itching.

7/28/2009 8:59:32 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    works pretty good for me,to stop the itching

7/17/2009 11:44:59 PM

Reviewer: sunshine, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am on Zoloft for depression and anxiety, but I still had anxiety. My skin drove me crazy at night, itching for no reason, hives, having to get up and undress, could not stand anything touching me. (I also have switched to Amway powder detergent which did seem to stop me from making my arms bleed; excellent detergent). Anyway, some nights it is very difficult to get to sleep. My dr. recently ... Show Full Comment

7/3/2009 10:03:33 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was diagnosed with Physical Urticaria (form of Hives) about 7 years ago. Has not flared up till now. Took Benadryl everyday for 1 month only with temporary relief. Finally went to Dr and was prescribed w/Hydroxyzine HCL 25mg. I took before bed last night and have not itched at ALL day. I'm hoping tomorrow will be an itch free day!!

6/29/2009 11:16:29 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have dozens of bug bites all over my body and this is the only thing that helps me sleep through the night and not wake up having scratched myself to the point of bleeding during the night. I found that if I give myself at least 8 - 9 hours to sleep I don't wake up groggy.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.