Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hydroxyzine HCl oral.

6/8/2008 3:19:44 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am itching from sun and chemical reaction. This helped some as it should, not completely. It sure made .me sleepy

6/2/2008 11:08:13 AM

Reviewer: feels, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I use this for my seasonal allergies...at night I was unable to sleep due to itching of the roof of my mouth, nose, ears...it works great...i sleep excellent. I only take one 25mg tablet every night before bed. However I am on my third week using it and have began to have some vision problems that i have never experianced before.

3/27/2008 11:00:10 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have eczema & have been using this drug to control the itching. My husband & 14 yr old daughter use it for the same reason. My daughter is prescribed 10mg by her pediatrician while my husband & I are prescribed 25mg. It works very well for my daughter who has severe, chronic itching as well as allergies with stuffy nose & sneezing. It calms her & helps her to sleep throug ... Show Full Comment

3/4/2008 5:30:55 PM

Reviewer: Itchfree, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Had a horribly itchy rash due to allergic reaction to antibiotics. The itch was so awful it kept me up for 36 hrs straight and got me to the point of asking my husband to hit me over the head with a baseball bat, as death or unconsciuosness seemed a much better state to be in at the time (he refused!!). Benadryl offered no relief whatsoever. Within 1/2 hr of taking this drug I was much better. D ... Show Full Comment

2/24/2008 7:19:12 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug is great to help with any itchy rashes. Within a day my rash has stopped itching. However, the drowsiness and dizziness has really made me feel naseous. I was not able to drive or work while on this medication.