Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of PRASCION top.

12/10/2012 4:53:11 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Love this face wash, but can't find it for sale anywhere now, anyone have suggestions?

9/9/2012 10:07:54 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was having a lot of problems with oily skin and breakouts. I use the basic neutrogena liquid or bar cleanser first to remove make up, then I use the cleanser once a day at night. I make sure to massage the cleanser into the skin and let it sit there for at least 20 seconds. I follow up with a toner and either lotion and spf, or aczone at night. So far my skin has been significantly less oily ... Show Full Comment

11/16/2010 1:34:08 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been using this product for about one week and its already cleared stubborn breakouts that have been around for months! It actually makes my skin softer rather than dry like i thought it would saying as how before this product i suffered from dry skin. The only thing i don't like is the fact that you have to wash your face before you wash your face.

7/30/2010 7:58:52 AM

Reviewer: supagrl, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This product over-dried my skin, causing it to break out even more and leave red spots all over my face. I only used it on my skin for 10 seconds or less at a time and it still left my skin super dry.

6/5/2010 2:17:54 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This product has been amazing. I used to have moderate acne, and now I hardly ever break out. When I do, my zits clear up within 2-3 days. However, there is a major side effect. It smells terrible and stains clothes. It stained my pajamas and sheets, so I stopped using it on my chest and arms, and only use it on my face. Also, my room smells really bad and it is impossible to get the smell out of ... Show Full Comment