Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sotalol AF Oral.

3/10/2012 10:05:56 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
to many side effects. I take it for Afib but the med. causes the same symptoms I am trying to prevent.

12/31/2010 2:41:35 PM

Reviewer: ggmajoyce1945, Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
worked for two months now the afib is back

12/10/2010 12:13:27 AM

Reviewer: Margaret, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take 160mg twice a day. Still have A fibs off and on. Some last for 12 to 24 hrs. I have been on sotalol for about 10 years. I really not helping me as I have breakthrough especially when I have stress in my life.

9/4/2010 12:07:34 PM

Reviewer: lb1936@aol.com, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Sotalol for 6 weeks & have not felt any relief from the shortness of breath & tired feelings I have in my legs. Cardiologist I met with yesterday has asked me to reduce my intake by half, for 2 weeks, & to monitor my feelings over that period. Frequent taking of heartbeat counts &/or noticeable feelings of changes in tiredness should be reported.

5/22/2009 9:38:03 AM

Reviewer: Bill, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I first received it in the hospital to treat Atrial Fibrillaton. After three doses of 80mg each my heart converted to its natural rhythm. I've since been increased to 120mg to prevent future A/Fib.

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?