Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin XL Oral.

1/26/2008 12:04:11 PM

Reviewer: rowdyskate, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am much better off than before I began taking Wellbutrin but I was drinking back then. I no longer drink and am finding myself very dizzy when I wake up in the mornings. Maybe it's too strong for me now.

1/26/2008 4:32:16 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It has been good treatment, but now that i have been on it for 2 1/2 months I feel the same or feel like i am getting more depressed.

1/26/2008 12:43:52 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this drug for several years now. it's the only one that has helped me out from the deep hole of depression and gave me the ability to work through my issues. hasn't stopped working. i'm probably addicted, but oh well.. i'm alive, aren't i? and i'm happy. i'm planning on going off it soon.

1/24/2008 10:25:09 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this drug after my daughter was born for post-partum depression. It has changed my life. Thank you Glaxo Smith Kline for creating such a wonderful drug. I struggled with anxiety and feeling agitated about small, insignificant things all my life and now that is all gone. One thing I will say is that I found a tremendous difference between the generic drug and the named brand dr ... Show Full Comment

1/22/2008 7:41:19 PM