Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin XL oral.

2/19/2008 10:14:41 PM

Reviewer: nutty girl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this med for about a month now (i realize that isn't that long, but enough to see the effects) I do feel alot better. Many years ago I took paxil and then effexor for about a year each...and they sucked, between the weight gain and ZERO sex drive, and they didn't help that much, therapy did more for me. But honestly, I feel a lot better on this durg, I am not moody and ... Show Full Comment

2/18/2008 7:40:19 PM

Reviewer: kimw, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was taking effexor xr for about a year and a half along with adderall, and did not do very well on it, so I was switched to wellbutrin xl. I have been taking it for about a month now and I don't feel any better. I do however think my weight is going back to normal. I am very moody, down, and feel tired all of the time.

2/15/2008 3:59:07 PM

Reviewer: better now, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on this medication for more than 5 years. It works great for me. The XL once a day doesn't keep me awake as the SR 2times a day did.

2/14/2008 10:00:24 PM

Reviewer: baerRN, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I orrigonally went on Wellbutrin SR to quit smoking 2 1/2 years ago. It worked and I don't smoke anymore. Then I realized I like the new me and realized I had undiagnosed depresion. After 2 years of taking it I went to a new OB-GYN for my yearly and she inadvertantly changed me to Wellbutrin XL (it stays in your system twice as long as the SR). I didn't think anything of it as I am a RN an ... Show Full Comment

2/12/2008 2:58:01 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Was taking Prozac and it was ok but low sex drive was terrible, just started taking Wellbutrin XL 150mg and it is working great no side effects yet, except decreased appetite.