Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin XL Oral.

1/16/2008 2:24:00 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I began taking this medicine to treat depression. After about 2 weeks of taking the med I starting having huge side affects. I could not sleep at night (even with taking sleeping meds), lost about 10 pounds in 1 week (due to no appitete), had huge mood swings (one day happy, next day sad, next day mad, etc) for no reason.

1/16/2008 11:14:57 AM

Reviewer: cac58, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking celexa 15mg. having a weepy day asked my Dr. to give me Wellbutrin 300XL, used it the next day and felt a little jittery for a couple of days,I've been on it about 2 weeks, thought I was doing well and I'm feeling weepy again. I'm a 49 female, divorsed with my oly child leaving this year for college. I don't want to be "pyscho" and make things hard for her ... Show Full Comment

1/13/2008 8:25:59 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This has been the best medication for me at this time in my life. I have tried many other antidepressants over the years, but Wellbutrin XL is a great fit. I love that my quitting smoking was an unintended side effect too!

1/13/2008 11:40:37 AM

Reviewer: Grimbear, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Started taking this for mild depression. Was sick at first on only 75mg. Was taking 3 times daily, now taking all in a.m. TERRIBLE night sweats, memory loss, can't sleep at night, my head feels like it will explode most of the time, legs itching like crazy! I already have dermatitas & this makes it so much worse. I am lucky I have medication for the itching. My Dr. has prescribed Effexor & ... Show Full Comment

1/12/2008 10:57:42 PM

Reviewer: dan-rhon@peoplepc.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I use buspar 15mg. and a melatonin to sleep. I quit this med. and now back, glad that it was there to go back to.

Check your BMI.
Woman running
And how to fix them?
Check your BMI.
Girl drinking orange juice
How to keep yours at bay.