Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin XL Oral.

1/18/2008 7:59:04 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
nothing

1/18/2008 3:13:07 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The doctor prescribed this drug for me, I battled with chronic depression and some anxiety; Had previously tried Prozac, that didn't work...then Amitryptilene (sp ck), that did not help either (both made symptoms worse)... So my obgyn doc rx'd Wellbutrin XL, said it was an excellent drug. When this drug was in my system after about 5 wks, my depression sunk to the lowest EVER; mood swings ... Show Full Comment

1/16/2008 2:24:00 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I began taking this medicine to treat depression. After about 2 weeks of taking the med I starting having huge side affects. I could not sleep at night (even with taking sleeping meds), lost about 10 pounds in 1 week (due to no appitete), had huge mood swings (one day happy, next day sad, next day mad, etc) for no reason.

1/16/2008 11:14:57 AM

Reviewer: cac58, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking celexa 15mg. having a weepy day asked my Dr. to give me Wellbutrin 300XL, used it the next day and felt a little jittery for a couple of days,I've been on it about 2 weeks, thought I was doing well and I'm feeling weepy again. I'm a 49 female, divorsed with my oly child leaving this year for college. I don't want to be "pyscho" and make things hard for her ... Show Full Comment

1/13/2008 8:25:59 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This has been the best medication for me at this time in my life. I have tried many other antidepressants over the years, but Wellbutrin XL is a great fit. I love that my quitting smoking was an unintended side effect too!

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture