Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin XL oral.

2/6/2008 10:54:31 AM

Reviewer: larcon3460@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I am really happy with this medicine, it has helped me with the death of my mother, father and my husband being sick. My daughter is also in Iraq it has help me cope with it. I am afraid to come off it, becasue I feel good.

2/5/2008 10:46:42 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    it takes a long time to "kick in" & you HAVE TO TAKE IT ON TIME ALL THE TIME BUT it has worked wonders for me

2/4/2008 1:46:03 AM

Reviewer: curly, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have used this at 75 mg for the past 4 months but it didn't keep the depression away so my dose has been increased to 150 mg. I do have some rapid heartbeat but I think it will go away once the depression has fully lifted.

2/3/2008 10:45:15 PM

Reviewer: shaykae, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I am taking Wellbutrin XL 450mg/day for depression, dysthymia and PTSD. That is the highest dose a person can take of it. It helped me so much! But after about a year, I felt the irritability and anger creeping back. My doc added Lexapro. This gave me the extra "boost" to relieve the symptoms. I take a half pill (10mg/day) and if my symptoms get bad again, I take the full pill (20mg/day) ... Show Full Comment

2/2/2008 2:56:14 PM

Reviewer: Kereedite, Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been taking this med for depression and I think it has helped me significantly. I couldn't get through a semester of school without having several episodes and feeling depressed. i had to stop taking it a the end of 07 becasue I was no longer covered under my fathers insureance. I'm a student and I work but I still can't afford it out-of-pocket right now so I'm just wi ... Show Full Comment

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.