Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin XL Oral.

1/13/2008 11:40:37 AM

Reviewer: Grimbear, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Started taking this for mild depression. Was sick at first on only 75mg. Was taking 3 times daily, now taking all in a.m. TERRIBLE night sweats, memory loss, can't sleep at night, my head feels like it will explode most of the time, legs itching like crazy! I already have dermatitas & this makes it so much worse. I am lucky I have medication for the itching. My Dr. has prescribed Effexor & ... Show Full Comment

1/12/2008 10:57:42 PM

Reviewer: dan-rhon@peoplepc.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I use buspar 15mg. and a melatonin to sleep. I quit this med. and now back, glad that it was there to go back to.

1/11/2008 10:15:12 AM

Reviewer: pegmor, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Wellbutrin for about 11 years. At one point a few years ago I tried to stop taking it because I felt my depression was finally gone for good...After about 2 months of not being on it, I became depressed again. I went back on it and have not stopped since...It REALLY works well for me..My "highs" are not too high and my "lows" are not too low.

1/10/2008 7:42:26 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Addicted to it! Starting out I would see things (flashes) out of the corner of my eye,would hear voices,I felt paranoid, nervous.I thought i was loosing my mind.That passed after about a week.It does ok for my depression but the sexual satisfaction makes it hard to give up,it makes those few seconds 10 times more intense.

1/9/2008 10:53:29 PM

Comment:
I love Wellbutrin because it doesn't have the most, well, depressing side effects that come with other anti-depressants - loss of libido. In my case, it has enhanced my libido. Love it.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver