Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin XL Oral.

12/3/2007 1:11:34 PM

Reviewer: Boomer, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
So far so good, but has only been one month. Slowly tappering off Effexor at the same time. Effexor caused me to crave sugar and alcohol (sweet vodka coolers) everyday. I was never a drinker, just socially glass of wine. Gained 35 lbs in 4 months, 124lbs to 165lbs, very depressing. Now on Wellbutrin I have no cravings at all, even coffee, and my mood is much better,eating healthy and a week w ... Show Full Comment

12/2/2007 1:06:05 PM

Reviewer: Requiem21, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this drug with the doctors knowledge that I had anxitey disorder, high blood pressure and recent kidney surgery. Within 1 hour of my first dose, I had every negative, psyciatric side effect listed. I have never felt more intense negative emotions in my life. My blood pressure soared and I was taken to the hospital by force. Has anyone else ever had these reactions? I am 49 ye ... Show Full Comment

11/28/2007 6:29:36 PM

Reviewer: benk, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I didn't realize I was suffering from depression until started taking wellbutrin and discovered I was cranky and hurtful. I started feeling good about myself. I am very happy with Welbutrin.

11/28/2007 12:24:40 PM

Reviewer: tracey, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i have only been on this med for two and ahalf weeks. i really can't decide yet. i have seen that i am having an easier time getting up in the morning, and ihave more energy. my husband says i have been cranky lately. i am also not eating as much. so far, i am pretty happy with it.

11/27/2007 3:10:11 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I could not focus at all at work, but since i started taking the meds, my life has been much better. i have lost a few pounds since i've been on it. thanks to the meds, i started to feel like myself after almost 2 years of "having the blues."