Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin XL Oral.

10/27/2007 8:47:01 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had PAINFUL leg cramps after taking this drug for only 1 week. You could literally SEE the muscles in my legs tighten and twist. I stopped taking it before any other significant side effects were noticed.

10/27/2007 7:10:36 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
10/29/2007 7:15:20 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My blood pressure skyrocket to 180/110 the first few days I tried to take this.

10/29/2007 4:28:41 PM

Reviewer: Patricia, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Have been taking 100mg for 7 days then upped to 200 mg. Felt a little nausea, but worst part is constipation and bloating. Very uncomfortable. Do have some ringing in my ears also, but overall not too bad. I did notice a difference after the 3rd day. I felt as if a black cloud was lifted. Overall I do feel much better, but unless I can get this constipation under control I'm going to try ... Show Full Comment

10/27/2007 5:49:42 AM

Reviewer: still_a_chainsmoker, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doc put me on this medication for my depression, in addition to the 200mg of Zoloft I was on, to help me stop smoking. I was smoking almost a pack a day, and my lungs started to get real bad.. Anyway. He put me on it and it did NOT work AT ALL. My depression got out of hand and I was hospitalized for a suicide attempt. Hooray if it works for you; because it deffinately didn't for me.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.