Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin XL Oral.

10/13/2007 12:09:22 PM

Reviewer: fibromess, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This drug worked as much as any drug can for me and my condition. I use it with Zoloft, Welloft and it has made life easier.

10/12/2007 4:11:12 PM

Reviewer: johnny, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used this for depression and smoking cessation. I took the XL, 150mg for the first week and felt fine and then the dose was increased to 300mg a day. It helped me quit smoking and I've been smoke free for 6 months! However it sucked for my depression. When i was on 150mg i felt fine but once it increased to 300mg i felt tired and sluggish all the time. I tried it for 3 months and finally i h ... Show Full Comment

10/12/2007 1:10:51 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
no side effects of anykind noted.

10/12/2007 10:21:51 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Wellbutrin works better than any other anti-depressent that I've tried, however the side effects are scary. I also take xanax. I stopped taking the xanax for about two weeks and had a seizure. This was the first time I had ever had one. I was taking 300mg once a day in the morning. I then stopped taking the wellbutrin, but struggled with the depression again. I am now on 150mg once a day. I fe ... Show Full Comment

10/11/2007 2:01:13 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
works well for depression. couldn't even get out of bed without it. SSRI's make me tired, wellbutrin wakes me up. also works well to control physical withdrawals from smoking cessation. been cig free for 2 weeks.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.