Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin XL Oral.

4/30/2014 12:51:30 AM

Reviewer: anthdew, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Not very effective at all. I took it for depression and anxiety and it made the anxiety worse and didn't do much for depression at all. Stay away from this one.

5/11/2014 3:40:24 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
After reading the side effects I am ready to come off the drug all together. I feel like its causing more problems in my body then not, I have been on this drug since 1992 after my dad and brother died had a mild breakdown, but I recently found out I am diabetic and wondering if the side effects are behind this , I have just about all the side effects mentioned the dizziness, sick to my stomach, ... Show Full Comment

5/11/2014 12:17:10 AM

Reviewer: Stan, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Wellbutrin now for 10 days. Started taking it for these pains/shortness of breath and what the doc believed was a panic attack. I also felt jittery and my limbs felt weak. I was always tired. Now, I don't know what to think. At first, I was dead tired but couldn't sleep on this stuff. I was sleep deprived. I also seemed even sadder than before. I'm still dead tir ... Show Full Comment

5/3/2014 4:45:24 AM

Reviewer: Flo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for depression and anxiety. After about two weeks of taking it my depression worsened and I started having suicidal thoughts. I immediately stopped taking it. Be very careful with this drug.

5/1/2014 7:28:05 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.