Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin XL Oral.

1/7/2014 1:25:37 AM

Reviewer: Emily, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've found this drug to take a long time to kick in, and have short-lasting results. The effectiveness in treating my mood disorder was great in the beginning, but decreased rather rapidly after about the four month mark. I am currently exploring other medications with my GP.

1/5/2014 4:56:33 PM

Reviewer: Hummingbird42, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Wellbutrin XL for two years 325mg but have found that the meds effect is not working for me. I can say at the start, the med worked very well but I have been on the same dose too long and will be seeing my PCP to adjust. I would recommend to those who are suffers.

12/18/2013 11:56:59 AM

Reviewer: prodal, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Got off of Zoloft and Dr. put me on this. Got really dizzy almost to a point where I might pass out. Loss appetite put didn't loss weight Really wasn't the drug for me!

12/5/2013 6:49:08 PM

Reviewer: Pippi, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I can't say enough good things about this med. It did take a while for it to kick in. I would say close to a month. It has lifted me out of my depression AND has helped me tremendously with my concentration. I suddenly can remember things that I used to forget. I have actually started online courses because of it. This side effect was really a welcomed one and I think helped me with my d ... Show Full Comment

12/2/2013 2:29:24 PM

Reviewer: nola7983, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
All this medication did was give me these horrible, horrible headaches. Also killed my appetite, but I never lost any weight. Didn't do anything for the depression after six weeks...headaches got to the point I felt sick at my stomach.