Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Seasonale Oral.

«Previous 56-59 of 59
9/29/2007 12:43:27 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Seasonale for a year. I had no spotting or bleeding in between periods. It's fantastic to only have 1 period every 3 months. My periods are also lighter and shorter due to the medication. It's worked well for me and I am completely satisfied.

9/25/2007 4:49:21 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Seasonale for about 3 and a half years. While I will admit it took a couple packs (3 months each) before my body fully adjusted to it, once it did, I loved it. Couple things to note - I had quite a bit of random spotting during those first couple packs. Nothing heavy, just a little annoying. Like I said though - once my body adjusted to the pills that stopped and I loved them. I had ... Show Full Comment

9/21/2007 5:17:11 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I previously was on Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo, and was having major mood swings/PMS. After consulting with my PA, we decided to try something with the same dosage of estrogen throughout my cycle, and the seasonale was very appealing with only 4 periods a year. I can still tell when I'm supposed to be having a period because I get a little more emotional, but overall the moodswings are all but gone ... Show Full Comment

9/19/2007 1:32:15 PM

Reviewer: NYCgirl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
did not stop my periods for 3 months; i was having breakthrough bleeding during the second month. now, i just take one month at a time, and take a week off between months.

«Previous 56-59 of 59

And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.