Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Seasonale contraceptive oral.

5/10/2016 3:06:06 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Worst birth control ever. I bled for weeks on end and if I didn't double up to stop it, it would've went on for 2 months. Constant breakthrough bleeding, severe cramps, passing tissue and clots. Periods 4 times a year? More like 4 periods per month without stopping.

1/22/2016 6:34:26 PM

Reviewer: emmamarie, 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Seasonale gave me high blood pressure (164/112) after only two months of use. The high BP gave me a weird neck pain, a pinching feeling that would alternate from one side to the other. I was sent for many tests and discovered one of my kidneys had also become swollen (hydronephrosis). After six weeks, my BP normalized. The pill itself worked fine but the side effects were a major deal breaker.

5/29/2015 11:32:01 PM

Reviewer: Talyssa , 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This pill is extremely reliable, I never have to worry about accidentally getting pregnant. Especially with the use of condoms! This also made my periods a thousand times lighter, Seasonale has become a staple in my life for sure. It's easy to use and the only time I ever saw slight reaction is when I first started taking it and I became a little bit more irritable and I had some spotting issu ... Show Full Comment

4/2/2015 12:07:48 PM

Reviewer: Rae, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I love seasonale, had troubles on every other birthcontrol I tried. I only get acne around the time I go off my pills and My sex drive is higher I find. Really no complaints here.

1/23/2015 3:08:34 PM

Reviewer: shanfan, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I had tons of bleeding the fist two months. I also got a lot of acne and never had acne before. I also felt a lack of sex drive. So weird. I'm getting off of this.

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.