Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Seasonale contraceptive oral.

2/8/2008 3:43:35 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    It worked great after the first 3 month adjustment to it. Had a period for about 2 months but after that smooth sailing however I did gain alot of weight and there is alot of water weight but it reduce my painful periods and Im switching back soon!

2/6/2008 12:39:31 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on Seasonale for four years and it worked great for me until last August when I experienced very bad breakthrough bleeding for over two weeks, until my doctor told me to stop the pill. My doctor had me switch to another pill, which is working out fine so far. I guess my body had enough of Seasonale after four years.

2/2/2008 4:36:24 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had success with this birth control pill. I like only having 4 lighter than normal periods a year. I have however, experienced some breakthrough bleeding especially during the third month, leading up to my actual period. I have also experienced some bleeding after sexual intercourse, which may or may not be related to the pill. Overall I love it though.

1/21/2008 10:54:57 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I love Seasonale, I was on Depo Provera for many years, but had to go off due to risk of osteoporosis. This is the second best thing to having no period, only 4 light ones a year. However, the 2 times I have been late taking a pill, (by like 6 hrs) I got my period the next day!

1/9/2008 2:59:01 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    From the first pill on; I was in love with it. I never experienced any spotting or random bleeding while taking it. It is just very important to take it at the same exact time each day, one day I had taken it a few hours too late and consequently started my period a month too soon. I still experience horrible cramps but I have not had one break out of acne or pimples.