Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Junel FE 1/20 (28) Oral.

4/20/2009 6:45:17 PM

Reviewer: n/a, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Junel for a year now and my sex drive has gone down hill ever since. I have also had issues with it making my hair fall out. It was great for decreasing my periods but I wont be taking it anymore...

4/9/2009 9:37:20 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Junel for a year now, and I have nothing but good to say about it! My periods are light (I have NO cramps, bloating, headaches, etc) & I do not experience any side effects from the pill. It is very effective as well. This is the first birth control I have tried, and I LOVE it!

3/19/2009 7:11:08 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started Junel the first day of my period and the next day i had a lot of thick clots. The good thing was my period only lasted about four days with my norm being 7-8 days. The side effects i experienced right away were headache, bad fatigue and nausea which went away after a few days but what really scared me was the pain in my left arm and chest and shortness of breath that started about 20 min ... Show Full Comment

11/12/2008 7:18:22 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on Junel for ovarian cysts and pain during my period and since starting Junel, I haven't had any problems with my ovaries and the pain has gone down a lot. I've been on Junel for over a year and haven't had any problems with it. I haven't had any painful cysts re-occur or irregularity with periods. I haven't had any problems with weight gain or acne either.

9/30/2008 2:44:59 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this about 5 months ago, after having been on Ortho Tricyclen Lo for 4 years. Just two months ago I stopped getting my periods...which I assume is because of my body adjusting to the change in hormone levels after 3 months of being on Junel Fe...a little nervous and not sure why this change has happened. I have not been sexually active recently so that cannot be the problem of a p ... Show Full Comment

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.