Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Junel FE 1/20 (28) Oral.

7/18/2011 4:08:11 PM

Reviewer: Lisa, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I cannot believe my doctor would even prescribe this birth control, its known for being horrible! I became very sad once i was on this pill and i'm a very happy person too! I had my period for two weeks (while taking the pill, not even the sugar pills) also, while menstruating, i found pieces of uterus tissues coming out along with the blood. This freaked me out and i stopped taking this pill. ... Show Full Comment

7/14/2011 9:24:37 AM

Reviewer: elizabeth, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
While my daughter was on this product she did not have a period. She became extremely emotional and anxiety ridden especially on the "Inactive weeks". Was given the generic form of this drug Gliddes for one month and she was horrible! couldn't get out of bed and extremely anxious. After reading reviews on this site we realized it was the JUNEL Fe.

6/27/2011 11:23:59 PM

Reviewer: susiet1993, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Junel for about a year now. Pros: I no longer have cramps and i have a lighter and shorter period. I dont get headaches anymore. I havent gained or lost weight either. Cons: ive had a lot of break through bleeding, missed period for 2 months in a row, moodiness, and upset all the time. It works great but my boyfriend is getting tired of my mood swings.

6/25/2011 1:18:39 PM

Reviewer: jennysereni, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just finished my first pack today, and i already have a yeast infection. I didnt get my period (21 day) and i always am nauseous. Ive been really moody and i cry all the time im hopefully getting my new birth control today.

6/23/2011 12:26:40 PM

Reviewer: firechik22, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this pill for a week now and am in love it with. I use to have the worst mood swings on my old bc or even when I wasn't taking any BC. Being a firefighter the guys at the station knew when it was that time of month and would hate working with me cause I was a complete and total b*tch. I didn't want to do anything and when I did I would be in a really bad mood. I would randomly ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture