Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Junel FE 1/20 (28) Oral.

9/14/2009 3:09:55 AM

Reviewer: pnkgurl06, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i've been on this for several months now and have had no problems with it thus far. The only thing that tends to happen is that i will randomly lightly bleed when i am not taking the iron pills. I don't have bad mood swings, my hair does not fall out, i have not gained or loss any weight. nothing.

8/25/2009 6:58:22 PM

Reviewer: cacolmn1, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this drug about 2 weeks ago, and boy, not only did my hair start falling out, but my sex drive plumeted, as well, I have had the MOST horriable mood swings, I will just sit and cry for no reason at all. I have stopped taking this drug. I would not recommend it for anyone.

8/4/2009 10:31:41 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This birth control was excellent at decreasing the length and the intensity of my periods BUT............ it made my hair fall out and drastically changed the texture of my hair. The benefits of the lighter periods and less intense cramps DOES NOT outweigh the risks of hair loss!

4/20/2009 6:45:17 PM

Reviewer: n/a, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Junel for a year now and my sex drive has gone down hill ever since. I have also had issues with it making my hair fall out. It was great for decreasing my periods but I wont be taking it anymore...

4/9/2009 9:37:20 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Junel for a year now, and I have nothing but good to say about it! My periods are light (I have NO cramps, bloating, headaches, etc) & I do not experience any side effects from the pill. It is very effective as well. This is the first birth control I have tried, and I LOVE it!