Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Junel FE 1/20 (28) Oral.

8/6/2014 5:30:31 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to Junel FE because Orsythia was not regulating my periods. However, the second week I was on it I got extreme nausea and anxiety. I lost my appetite for 6 days and had extreme food aversion. I threw up for 3 days any time I saw food. It does regulate my periods-- on time and lasted only two days, and I haven't gotten pregnant. Everything was fine for a month or so after this i ... Show Full Comment

6/29/2014 8:02:38 PM

Reviewer: caleighseaton, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started the pill 2 months ago and my acne has gotten so bad I've been nonstop breaking out since those 2 months and before my skin was totally clear. I do have irregular periods i get them close together or really far apart.

5/25/2014 8:01:55 PM

Reviewer: Mickley, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was on the depo shot for two years, then I decided to change to the pill. Overall it has been great, except my acne has gotten way worse. Other than that everything has been great.

5/12/2014 4:09:18 PM

Reviewer: Ash, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Been taking junel for almost 2 years..very good birth control..have not become pregnant or had any scares. Periods are on time and almost non existent which I never had before using this and that is awesome! However, my sex drive has diminished tremendously! And i have put on at least 30lbs since being on the pill and have a hard time getting it off. My mood swings have always been pretty bad but ... Show Full Comment

5/4/2014 10:16:44 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Super nauseous for the first few days, and now it's off and on (two weeks in). Very uncomfortable vaginal itching and I cry about everything now.

man rubbing painful knee