Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Junel FE 1/20 (28) Oral.

12/6/2011 5:26:24 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Made me get recurring yeast infections. I never had any vaginal problems until taking this medication. I just finished my last pack. I had very painful breasts and was very moody and emotional. It also made me hungry 24/7. Worked great for preventing pregnancy but the side effects are not worth it so I'm done.

11/17/2011 1:03:41 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been very happy with Junel. This is the 1st pill I have taken w/o horrible side effects. I experienced slight nausea and cramping on day 2, but that's gone away. I have slightly elevated hunger level, so I have needed to be conscious of food intake. No bloating, spotting, and weight gain. My libido has increased and my acne cleared up.

10/28/2011 4:30:35 PM

Reviewer: JBDC, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given Junel because my original BC, Gildes, was recalled. I gained 15 lbs, have headaches, cramps, and I keep thinking that I am pregnant. I only took the pill for 1.5 weeks, but I felt horrible. All I ever wanted to do was crawl into bed, and never leave.

10/24/2011 11:25:26 PM

Reviewer: atallqt, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is the worse BC pill I have ever been on. It has turned me into a b*tch! And extreme ACNE and anxiety! Not worth all the side effects.

10/20/2011 12:16:13 PM

Reviewer: SAZ, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Junel when a new doctor switched me from Yasmin to Loestrin. The pharmacy automatically gives out the generic version. I dont get an actual period on this b/c but I do get a lot of breakthrough bleeding that is accompanied by severe cramps. I have also gained at least 10 lbs since I started these. On Yasmin I lost weight! The only good thing about this b/c is that my sex driv ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee