Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Junel FE 1/20 (28) Oral.

5/2/2008 8:15:00 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started Junel to take the place of Estrostep Fe, which is a triphasic or "low-dose" OC. Junel has caused me amenorhea, weight gain dispite diligent weight loss efforts, and stomach bloating and GI upset. I will switch back to the low dose OC.

4/23/2008 8:47:23 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Junel Fe has been pretty good for me. Its effective and the iron pills prevent me from being sluggish the week of inactive pills. I don't think I have had any emotional side effects or any other problems with it.

4/17/2008 11:00:00 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i've been on Junel Fe for about 2 weeks now and my mood has just been horrible.. i've also had my period for 3 weeks and i'm getting major depression signs it's not helping at all, also i've gained a lil weight and my sex drive has been down

10/31/2007 10:07:09 AM

Reviewer: tshone, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 27, and my skin has turned into a teenagers face!! I have never had bad skin until I started using this birth control.

10/18/2007 12:24:26 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
i used this because it was suppose to give me 3 days of period. I'd get three days and then like very low beleeding for two more days. I got PMS almost throughout my cycle and there'd be months where i'd have no sex drive whatsoever. I'm switching now because my mood swings and sex drive on them are horrible

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.