Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Junel FE 1/20 (28) oral.

1/18/2015 1:02:09 PM

Reviewer: Trish, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this drug for 3 months or so after being switched from my original medication after being on that for a few months. and the first month I got some spotting but nothing really crazy. but recently I have been getting light cramps and spotting along with my moods are CRAZY! I almost broke up with my boyfriend for no reason and it was made me very irritable. I am very emotional as it is ... Show Full Comment

12/15/2014 6:29:05 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 24, got on this birth control for about a month, side effects: mood swings, acne, emotional, gained couple pounds and made me nauseous. My period came on time, and it was very lighted lasted about 4 days. but I will be switching BC next week.

11/25/2014 12:14:38 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This pill worked great for preventing pregnancy and clearing my acne. However I haven't had a period in 7 months and my pelcic area aces sporadically like cramps. Great at preventing pregnancy, but I'm worried im doing permanent damage. After reading other reviews and finding out I'm not the only one, I will definitely be switching brands.

11/22/2014 9:49:10 AM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this drug for two months. I switched because I wanted a lower hormone birth control. I've been on birth control for 11 years and have a regular on time period. However, since switching to this drug, I haven't had a period (And I took a test-not pregnant). Anyone else having this problem?

11/12/2014 7:34:14 PM

Reviewer: Ann, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The first few days of taking this my period lasted longer than a week. I was also noticing severe mood swings. One minute I'd lash out, the next minute I would get teary eyed over commercials. I also noticed breaking out on my shoulders and my chin area. I think it just takes a while for your body to adjust to the hormones. I'm on my second pack and I feel back to my normal self. I t ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver