Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Junel FE 1-20 28 oral.

1/14/2011 4:42:44 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I didn't experience any mood swings or other serious side effects, but I would always begin bleeding the week before the sugar pill, which was a problem. Overall, pretty good experience

12/29/2010 10:38:39 AM

Reviewer: shoegal82, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I gained 10 pounds and saw an amazing increase in facial hair after starting this medication. I also noticed that I am always spotting. This pill is more affordable, but definitely not for me.

12/27/2010 10:18:11 AM

Reviewer: smbaxter1265, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    When I am on the placebo pills I do not get my period. When I am on the *real* pills I do get my period. I spot most of the month.I am going to get off this. I ahve been on it for 6 months just to be sure to give it a good chance, but this spotting is a real problem. I have been wearing a pad for the past 6 months of my life.

12/22/2010 2:29:28 AM

Reviewer: Kheath, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this med for 4 weeks now and being the first time i have ever used birth control, for both the uses of Birth control and Acne reasons. The only side affect i have really noticed is the mood swings like everyone else. I am also very happy with its effectivness because I and my boyfriend have had a couple condom breakages since ive been on the pill, both being accidental. The pill is ... Show Full Comment

12/3/2010 1:05:25 PM

Reviewer: Strawberrytr, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I took Junel Fe for about a year and a half. I got my period every so often not during the sugar pills. Which makes me think it wasn't protecting me from pregnancy. However birth control effects people in different ways. If you need a lose does pill than this might be the pill for you.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.