Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Junel FE 1-20 28 oral.

5/31/2016 1:50:06 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Luckily I did not experience mood or sex drive issues. But recently I missed a period and that's not cool. Also bled randomly during the month. Haven't been pregnant yet so that's good but seriously considering switching because I'm not about to be paranoid like that every single month.

5/8/2016 10:09:52 PM

Reviewer: Sam, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
    I see that some people are saying weight gain, But I don't see it, I actually lost weight and actually feel that I want to have more sex with my partner.

3/16/2016 10:13:57 PM

Reviewer: blh0074, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on birth control pills for more than 20 years with no side effects, until I started taking Junel. Since starting in Nov 2015 I've had swollen nipples, skipped periods and gained about 5 lbs. I'm definitely switching to another brand.

3/2/2016 9:43:22 PM

Reviewer: Eliza Reiner, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have to say it is very reassuring to read what other women are saying about Junel Fe. I have been on this pill for a year and four months and I'm thinking I am going to quit. I didn't get my period during my last placebo week (took a pregnancy test and I am not pregnant- wasn't expecting to be at all, either) but I didn't like that feeling of uncertainty. This pill cleared up ... Show Full Comment

1/7/2016 9:48:43 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I took this pill years ago