Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Junel FE 1/20 (28) oral.

6/29/2014 8:02:38 PM

Reviewer: caleighseaton, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started the pill 2 months ago and my acne has gotten so bad I've been nonstop breaking out since those 2 months and before my skin was totally clear. I do have irregular periods i get them close together or really far apart.

6/20/2014 8:30:48 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for 3 months now. The first 2 weeks were a huge adjustment, I had a constant headache and the dizziness ended up getting to the point where I couldn't even drive without fear of passing out. However this is the first form of BC I've been on and I knew it would be an adjustment for my body regardless of the brand. Since those 2 weeks ended it's been pretty much ... Show Full Comment

6/4/2014 4:44:29 PM

Reviewer: antibabypills, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Iv been using Junel for over a year now, the first 13 months went by with complete satisfaction but then I took 2 months off and just went back on.. I am dizzy and nauseous with no appetite. Super annoying but Junel makes me gain weight and I cant wait to get my boobs back! (I lost a full cup size when I stopped taking it for 2 months)

5/25/2014 8:01:55 PM

Reviewer: Mickley, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was on the depo shot for two years, then I decided to change to the pill. Overall it has been great, except my acne has gotten way worse. Other than that everything has been great.

5/12/2014 4:09:18 PM

Reviewer: Ash, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Been taking junel for almost 2 years..very good birth control..have not become pregnant or had any scares. Periods are on time and almost non existent which I never had before using this and that is awesome! However, my sex drive has diminished tremendously! And i have put on at least 30lbs since being on the pill and have a hard time getting it off. My mood swings have always been pretty bad but ... Show Full Comment