Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Junel FE 1/20 (28) oral.

6/29/2014 8:02:38 PM

Reviewer: caleighseaton, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started the pill 2 months ago and my acne has gotten so bad I've been nonstop breaking out since those 2 months and before my skin was totally clear. I do have irregular periods i get them close together or really far apart.

6/20/2014 8:30:48 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for 3 months now. The first 2 weeks were a huge adjustment, I had a constant headache and the dizziness ended up getting to the point where I couldn't even drive without fear of passing out. However this is the first form of BC I've been on and I knew it would be an adjustment for my body regardless of the brand. Since those 2 weeks ended it's been pretty much ... Show Full Comment

5/25/2014 8:01:55 PM

Reviewer: Mickley, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was on the depo shot for two years, then I decided to change to the pill. Overall it has been great, except my acne has gotten way worse. Other than that everything has been great.

5/12/2014 4:09:18 PM

Reviewer: Ash, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Been taking junel for almost 2 years..very good birth control..have not become pregnant or had any scares. Periods are on time and almost non existent which I never had before using this and that is awesome! However, my sex drive has diminished tremendously! And i have put on at least 30lbs since being on the pill and have a hard time getting it off. My mood swings have always been pretty bad but ... Show Full Comment

5/5/2014 12:17:27 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Junel and gained about five pounds and my breast got one cup bigger, but the weight I gained was very visible. :/ My acne did clear up; however, i did have heavier periods, worse cramps, and would get hot flashes. After i was no longer sexually active I quit the pill immediately.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice