Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Junel FE 1.5/30 (28) Oral.

10/4/2011 12:16:31 PM

Reviewer: abcd, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I went on Junel for 2 months after years of being on the Nuva Ring. Not only did I have HEAVY spotting in between periods the whole time, but I also felt incredibly emotional, hormonal, anxious, and depressed. I now just switched to another pill and feel like a new person.

9/1/2011 12:51:14 PM

Reviewer: aspaustat, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I tried Aleese and Junel and both made my breasts so swollen that it was incredibly uncomfortable. I was SO moody on them and cried it seemed every day. Birth control is not for me.

8/17/2011 9:03:35 PM

Reviewer: woohoo118, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this birth control for 7 months already. In the past, I've tried: Ortho Tri-Cyclen, Nuvaring, Trinessa and the rest I just can't remember. I like Junel because it has the lowest amount of estrogen. I also like how it's made my periods last only 2 days, 3 days max. I do experience light spotting in between periods, but it's not a hindrance. The only reason I took a ... Show Full Comment

8/11/2011 12:20:08 PM

Reviewer: beccaga16, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on 4 different birth control pills in my lifetime and this is BY FAR the worst! I have had break through bleeding every month, gained weight, bloated, acne and I am a moody witch. I tried to stick it out for 3 months to see if it would change, but I feel worse and I can't wait for this pack to be gone so I can switch back to Ortho.

8/1/2011 10:30:16 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
It has been effective in preventing pregnancy, although I thought I have been multiple times do to a lot of random bleeding and spotting. This pill is terrible. I switched to it when my insurance changed and no longer covered birth control. My cycle has been crazy sense I've been on it, actually I don't even have a cycle anymore. At first I thought it was just my body getting used to takin ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture