Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Junel FE 1.5/30 (28) oral.

10/6/2009 1:11:03 PM

Comment:
I am so happy I am not the only one out there with this experience! I was so worried when the breakthrough bleeding was worse this month. The only pill that ever worked well for me was discontinued, so my doctor put me on this pill and I have not been happy with it.

9/21/2009 7:49:46 PM

Reviewer: Janja, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on LoEstrin Fe for years with no side effects. I've taken it continuously so I haven't had a period or PMS symptoms in 2yrs. I was switched to Junel Fe 1.5-30 (Generic for LoEstrin Fe) and have had severe PMS symptoms the past 2 months. Bloating, cramping, break through bleeding, breast tenderness. Just called my doctor today and switching back to Branded LoEstrin FE!

7/23/2009 1:17:32 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Junel Fe since April and I had many ups and downs. I am now just experenicing the other side effects verses when I began. So I am keeping with it. But I do at times worry am I pregant or is it a side effect.

2/26/2009 11:05:00 AM

Reviewer: Christina, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to Junel to pay a smaller co-pay, but I am switching back to my old pill Kariva after this month. I've had severe bloating and water retention. I've also experienced almost a weeks worth of cramping the week before I was to start my period. My acne is worse and I just haven't felt very good since starting this new medication. I tried to start a diet while taking this dru ... Show Full Comment

12/30/2008 5:17:53 PM

Reviewer: hurrycanekimby, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Junel FE 1.5/30(28) for 4 months and have had break-through bleeding non-stop. I have also experienced weight gain and serious bloating: to the point that I have been constantly uncomfortable.My PMS is worse than it ever has been and I have notified my Doctor. I have never felt this bad before taking birth control and I have taken several different kinds over the last 20 years. ... Show Full Comment