Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Aquaphor topical.

11/27/2015 12:48:13 PM

Reviewer: Miss J, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had cracked, extremely dry skin, from a very bad skin infection contracted from one of my students. This had been going on for 16 months. I used the Aquaphor for two days and the results were unbelievable. I spent a small fortune over the past year trying any cream that promised healing, with no relief. I can't believe the free sample my dermatologist gave me, gave me almost instant relief.

4/7/2015 10:37:09 PM

Reviewer: natural honey, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I used milk and honey mixture and/or honey and aloe mixture for radiation treatment. Both worked well. I did use aquaphor after dr told me to. I now have irritation and redness where I did not have before. It made my skin dry, red and sore. Going back to my original treatment. My skin feels much better with the all natural, non-petroleum, non-alcohol based product.

2/7/2015 10:08:44 AM

Reviewer: Jason, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Doctor told me to use on my upper eye lids do to dryness. Applied in am and by the end of my work shift I could hardly keep eyes open due to eyes hurting, Puffy, and Red... didn't apply the next day and all the swelling went down and redness went away by the following day...

1/10/2014 3:07:48 PM

Reviewer: Ashley22, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    In the first grade,my doctor told me to use this on my hands when they were severely dry to the point where they were cracked throughout. In the seventh grade, my doctor told me about it again for my eczema. It has done wonders in both cases. To this day, I still use it every night on my hands and lips. My only complaint is that it is very sticky and thick. Therefore, I only use it before sleeping ... Show Full Comment

11/8/2013 4:12:56 PM

Reviewer: Sunny, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Prescribed by plastic surgeon as post op treatment. Found it extremely soothing and easy to apply. During the weeks of treatment, an immense amount of the Aquaphor got into my hair, I find it impossible to wash out of my hair causing my hair to be sticky and oily. Have tried numerous combinations of products...ie. Dawn dish washing detergent, dawn and baking powder, plus regular shampoo, baby sham ... Show Full Comment

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.