Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of cytomel oral.

3/25/2013 10:28:00 AM

Reviewer: ?, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have no problem taking cytomel and hope to see results soon.

3/7/2013 6:33:56 AM

Reviewer: Nomad2, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Initially I was very happy with this medication. However, I am in my early 50's and have just cracked two vertebrae and it is very painful. I also have three cracked teeth out of no where. This medication is the suspected problem and osteoporosis is listed as a possible side effect. I'm on 20mcg. If I personally had to do it again, I would take no more than 5 mcg. I think it is a helpful ... Show Full Comment

8/2/2012 10:29:59 AM

Reviewer: RRR, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take 2 5mcg/day. I have trouble sleeping at night if I do not take Cytomel during the day. Cytomel improves my thinking processes. I have put on needed weight. (Most people probably loose weight.) I would like to try a higher dosage.

7/23/2012 11:39:39 AM

Reviewer: Barbara, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have not noticed any change in symptoms

8/9/2011 7:51:56 PM

Reviewer: Maxx69, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My main concern was weight gain and Fatigue.I told my doctor I would just be happy if she could help with the fatigue and I would worry about weight gain later.Well the cytomel worked great the first 3 weeks but think I may need a bit of a increase.We will see when my labs come back