Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of minocycline oral.

6/28/2014 8:45:14 PM

Reviewer: MS, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was REALLY, REALLY dizzy to the point that I couldn't get out of bed. It was awful!

6/27/2014 5:13:53 PM

Reviewer: FEE, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
THIS WORKS, MY DAUGHTER AND NEPHEW HAVE GREAT SKIN BECAUSE OF IT. IF YOU HAVE HUNDREDS OF LITTLE BUMPS ON YOUR FACE, ARMS, BACK, AND THIGHS THIS WILL CLEAR IT RIGHT UP. WE TRIED EVERYTHING FROM SCRUBS AND OINTMENT TO RESOLVE THEIR SKIN ISSUES. WITHIN THREE DAYS, THEIR SKIN WAS CLEAR AND REMAINS CLEAR. AWESOME!!! FOR THOSE WHO NEED SOMETHING GOOD.

3/27/2014 1:55:42 PM

Reviewer: Fawkes, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had severe acne right when i hit puberty at age 13. I was ashamed to go anywhere but only went to school. I couldn't look at myself in the mirror because i hated the way i looked. Then after 8th grade, the doctor prescribed me this and it did wonders. My face cleared up in a month. I still take it to this day because if i stop for a week or more then i slowly start to break out again. But no ... Show Full Comment

2/28/2014 2:01:29 PM

Reviewer: brittsmith, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Side effects were terrible for me! throwing up and feeling sick all day long with dark urine. side effects are not worth it to me. going back to Dr. to get something else. not happy with this drug!!

2/15/2014 8:08:32 PM

Reviewer: Lona, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have rosacea My face broke out very bad look like I had a sunburn. The doc put me on this and now I feel like I can get any air at all. I'm now broke out all over my body with it. Plus I can't stay awake. The pain is very bad. Now I have lupus why would a doc give you this if he at any ideal that this med cause that??? Time to find a new doc