Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mylicon Oral.

«Previous 6-9 of 9
9/12/2010 7:01:08 PM

Reviewer: Thankful parents, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
Our 1-month old Angel was suffering from baaad gas and bloated tummy - she would even throw up in the process of trying to burp. Mylicon has made it much easier and less painful for her to expel gas both top and bottom! I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

5/27/2010 11:50:10 AM

Reviewer: Jess102600, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I was giving Mylicon drops to my daughter for gas. It did absolutely nothing for her. When I mentioned something to my pediatrician, the pediatrician said that recent studies have shown Mylicon is about as effective as water for the treatment of gas and she recommended I stop wasting my money. I stopped buying it and have started belly massage when my daughter gets gas and it is much more effectiv ... Show Full Comment

7/1/2008 7:22:29 PM

Reviewer: jbyrd, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
This medication has been a great relief for our 3 month old granddaughter. She's diagnosed with acid-reflux and only gets rest seemingly with these drops.

4/3/2008 9:58:12 AM

Reviewer: couvillion, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I am a first time grandmother. I used mylicon oral for my children when they were babies and I recommended it to my daughter. We give it to our baby 15 minutes before feeding and occasionally when needed after feeding. We notice the difference within minutes of administering the medication. We couldn't have a peaceful night sleep without it!

«Previous 6-9 of 9