Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zomig Nasl.

5/10/2009 9:10:08 PM

Reviewer: babybuggy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered the life altering effects of migraines for many years. When my doctor wanted me to try Zomig I was not expecting to much. I was so happy to report that since using Zomig for about 2 years it has been a god send.

1/19/2009 3:27:48 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Zomig since the first part 0f 2008 as a migrane sufferer. However, in the late summer timeframe, I experienced a loss of taste and smell. My neurologist states that this is not from the Zomig. I feel that it is. Even though it helps with the pain of the migrane this is a serious side effect to me. I will need to go to my ENT doctor to determine what is the solution to my problem ... Show Full Comment

1/16/2008 12:06:53 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I could not function without Zomig. My migrains are awful. It does taste TERRIBLE but as long as you have something to munch on or sip for about 45 minutes it's fine. I have some trouble with dizziness for the rest of the day. And there are times that I need to take it twice however doses are usually 4 or more hours apart.

12/20/2007 4:48:15 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used this alone and in combination with maxalt. It's very effective but when it starts to drip down the back of your throat it tastes AWEFUL!!! I recomend having a strong flavored or fizzy to drink when that happens to help kill the taste.

11/11/2007 11:20:24 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I still would be wanting to bash my head into a brick wall if it was not for zomig. I was scared at first to use this, but now I can't function without it!!

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.