Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sumatriptan succinate Oral.

5/4/2010 9:29:19 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had migraines for years, usually just one or two a month, but they were terrible. My doctor prescribed me Imitrex and it wipes out the migraine IF I take it soon enough. Always carry these with you! When Imitrex went to generic form I was so relieved, but with the generic I have noticed I get dizzy sensations after taking it for about the next 12 hours. Not too bad, and it's much be ... Show Full Comment

4/9/2010 8:38:25 AM

Reviewer: Sledel, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had excruciating headaches since I was a teenager, but they were not diagnosed as migraines until I was in my 40's. Once I was prescribed the Imitrex I feel like a totally different person. If the pain is caught at the onset, the headache will usually go away before it gets severe. It is very rare that I will need to take more than one tablet to get rid of the pain. This has been a ... Show Full Comment

3/29/2010 9:26:02 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Best cure for my migraines, makes me drowsy and sleep for about 2 hours and when i wake up the migraine has vanished. it is a life saver!

2/19/2010 1:17:59 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i did not touch my migrain at all or help my nausea. about an hour later my head felt much less painful but then it just exploded back.

2/17/2010 2:41:08 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
For me this medicine is a miracle. It takes about an hour for it to set in, but after that it's as if I had never had a migraine in my life. The only side effects are a slight tingling sensation which causes me to sneeze. Though, I'd take that side effect over a migraine any day.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.