Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sumatriptan oral.

5/1/2011 10:04:14 PM

Reviewer: MamaBird, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have experience migraines for atleast 25 yrs. I have taken alot of medications for these. I have taken Midrin, Sumatriptan, Amerge, Imitrex and Zomig over the years. The last medication I was taking was Zomig. Of all the meds Amerge, Imitrex, & Zomig worked the best. I have just this year turned back to the generic brand, because of insurance change and the other medicine were going to co ... Show Full Comment

4/27/2011 9:34:55 AM

Reviewer: Happy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have suffered migraines for years. Other medications did not stop the migraine completely and still left me feeling nausea and quite ill.I then bought Imigran tablets from the Chemist (as advertised)two tablets cost £8! wow they are amazing.Within an hour I feel a lot better. I do not have to take time off work. They are my life line. Thank you to who ever invented Sumatriptan.

4/23/2011 8:19:54 PM

Reviewer: rmunguia90, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Took the first dose at the onset of a migraine, I felt better, but then felt like it was coming back. After 2 hrs I took a second dose of sumatriptan and it got better, but did not go away.....Maybe im just disappointing that it did not go completely away,but It did help relive the pain significantly.

4/7/2011 12:15:26 PM

Reviewer: csm sally, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have used this medication since it's FDA approval. It has been a true God send for me. I have no idea what I would have done without it. Certainly I would have not been able to continue my employment throught to retirement.

3/17/2011 12:18:16 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I was switched to this about 9 months ago, it's much more effective than the old medication. However, it makes me extremely tired and have to urinate a lot during the day after I take it. I also get tingling in my jaw and weird sensations in my hands/feet if they get too cold or hot, but I can live with that over a migraine.