Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sumatriptan succinate Oral.

4/9/2010 8:38:25 AM

Reviewer: Sledel, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had excruciating headaches since I was a teenager, but they were not diagnosed as migraines until I was in my 40's. Once I was prescribed the Imitrex I feel like a totally different person. If the pain is caught at the onset, the headache will usually go away before it gets severe. It is very rare that I will need to take more than one tablet to get rid of the pain. This has been a ... Show Full Comment

3/29/2010 9:26:02 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Best cure for my migraines, makes me drowsy and sleep for about 2 hours and when i wake up the migraine has vanished. it is a life saver!

2/19/2010 1:17:59 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i did not touch my migrain at all or help my nausea. about an hour later my head felt much less painful but then it just exploded back.

2/17/2010 2:41:08 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
For me this medicine is a miracle. It takes about an hour for it to set in, but after that it's as if I had never had a migraine in my life. The only side effects are a slight tingling sensation which causes me to sneeze. Though, I'd take that side effect over a migraine any day.

2/5/2010 12:08:09 PM

Reviewer: Rich, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Have been dealing with migraines for about 10 years. 50 mg's works every time. The only downside is that it makes me tired and I need to sleep for about one and a half hours. When I wake up, I'm totally pain free.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver