Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sumatriptan oral.

1/24/2011 2:26:27 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
    I have been a migraine sufferer since I was a teenager and was given everything under the sun to alleviate them, suffering even through pregnancies not able to take anything. About 15 years ago when I was in my 30's, a very good doctor introduced me to Imitrex, and boy, did the sun begin to shine again! Because of insurance I take the generic form now. I still think the brand works better, ... Show Full Comment

1/5/2011 2:12:17 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been experiencing migraines for 12 years and I was never diagnosed until last summer. My doctor then put me on this medication. My only complaint is that I get severe nausea 45 minutes after taking the drug. Otherwise, the migraines are guaranteed to go away! I'm so glad I found an end to my suffering!

12/18/2010 11:43:34 AM

Reviewer: krusty, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    after being on maxalt and midrin which was taken off the market, this is phenomenal! i have constant light sensitivity with almost an impending headache at all times. It helped with the multiple areas of pain for my migraines.

12/13/2010 7:35:59 PM

Reviewer: moose, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Migraine sufferer for years. nothing helped.Discovered this medicine through a trial clinic.Best chance i ever took. Never leave home without it.Usually takes 1 to 2 hours to take full effect,with no side effects,rarely do i need a second dose.

12/11/2010 4:41:31 PM

Reviewer: Phil, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this drug for about 15yrs in 50mg doses. It has never let me down. My migraines are not as severe as others experience. I never have nausea or loss of vision. Mine consist of a severe pain running from the back of my neck over the top of my head to my brow - always on one side only.