Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sumatriptan oral.

4/7/2011 12:15:26 PM

Reviewer: csm sally, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have used this medication since it's FDA approval. It has been a true God send for me. I have no idea what I would have done without it. Certainly I would have not been able to continue my employment throught to retirement.

3/17/2011 12:18:16 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I was switched to this about 9 months ago, it's much more effective than the old medication. However, it makes me extremely tired and have to urinate a lot during the day after I take it. I also get tingling in my jaw and weird sensations in my hands/feet if they get too cold or hot, but I can live with that over a migraine.

1/24/2011 2:26:27 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
    I have been a migraine sufferer since I was a teenager and was given everything under the sun to alleviate them, suffering even through pregnancies not able to take anything. About 15 years ago when I was in my 30's, a very good doctor introduced me to Imitrex, and boy, did the sun begin to shine again! Because of insurance I take the generic form now. I still think the brand works better, ... Show Full Comment

1/5/2011 2:12:17 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been experiencing migraines for 12 years and I was never diagnosed until last summer. My doctor then put me on this medication. My only complaint is that I get severe nausea 45 minutes after taking the drug. Otherwise, the migraines are guaranteed to go away! I'm so glad I found an end to my suffering!

12/18/2010 11:43:34 AM

Reviewer: krusty, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    after being on maxalt and midrin which was taken off the market, this is phenomenal! i have constant light sensitivity with almost an impending headache at all times. It helped with the multiple areas of pain for my migraines.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.