Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sumatriptan succinate Oral.

1/14/2010 3:08:57 PM

Reviewer: Denise Mac, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been suffering for over 41 years with migraines, and this is the only thing that works for me. I do have several side effects: tightness in throat, tingling in face, muscle soreness, which occurs when the drug is kicking in and it only lasts no longer than 5 minutes then the headache is gone.

12/23/2009 2:56:16 PM

Reviewer: Brieanne510, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I began taking this medication to treat migraines and bad headaches. No over the counter medication has ever worked for me so it has been amazing to find something that can give me relief after years of suffering! If I take 100mg at onset, I have a 90% success rate. I often feel tired and get a bit of a sore throat but it beats the agnony of a migraine. I love Relpax and find that it works even be ... Show Full Comment

11/27/2009 9:05:28 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The only side effect I have had has been strong leg and arm fatigue the next day after taking Sumatriptan. The headache has been wiped out within 1 hour after taking medication.

10/30/2009 3:20:12 PM

Reviewer: Dnisey64, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This works for me but when I take it I have a problem with the effects. I don't get the migraine but my vision is still darkened and I feel like a weight is being placed on top of me and I get tired. But no headache

10/17/2009 2:44:05 PM

Reviewer: bean24, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This works well at taking the migraine away for me. But my tongue was swollen and my neck hurt pretty bad for about five hours. If you have migraines you know anything is worth a shot but I won't take it again. It was just to scary for me.

man rubbing painful knee