Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sumatriptan oral.

12/11/2010 4:41:31 PM

Reviewer: Phil, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this drug for about 15yrs in 50mg doses. It has never let me down. My migraines are not as severe as others experience. I never have nausea or loss of vision. Mine consist of a severe pain running from the back of my neck over the top of my head to my brow - always on one side only.

11/21/2010 1:40:20 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using this medication for a long time and I would say that it is a miracle drug. Once it has kicked in, I am able to resume normal activities as if I didn't have a migraine. I couldn't survive without it.

11/8/2010 12:11:20 PM

Reviewer: maryglen, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This is absolutely the best stuff! I used to have really bad migraines and I wish I had Imitrix then. But my headaches are minor now, so I take only 25mg. at a time and it works like a charm! A family member takes it also and functions wonderfully on it. No side affects to my low dosages.

10/31/2010 3:44:34 PM

Reviewer: AVLady, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    The Sumatriptan that was given to me loosely, in a bottle, is different than the foil pack according to my pharmacist. I became very ill after my pharmacy filled my Sumatriptan prescription with the white round tablet instead of foil pack. When checking with the Pharmacy, I found that the non-foil tablets contain "SULFA" which I am HIGHLY ALLERGIC TO. Therefore, I became very ill!!

10/21/2010 4:13:37 PM

Reviewer: lizz_ct, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been suffering from migrains doe as long as ai can remember. This medicine is a miracle! I dont know what i would do without it!