Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sumatriptan succinate Oral.

6/17/2009 9:59:49 AM

Reviewer: mkrogers0123@aol.com, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Migraine Headache
4/28/2009 12:08:51 AM

Reviewer: kia, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I still have massive migraines that start on the right side of my head and stays with me for now 4 days. Although the migraine isn't constant, I've taken this medication and it hasn't worked for me.

4/22/2009 2:48:28 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered sever pressure headaches for several years. Advil and Tylenol worked to relive pain but after 6 years it quit working. I turned to the Doctors that gave me this drug. It would instantly take the migraine away but would come back twice as worse within a few hours. I would have to take up to 5 a day to make it through each day.

4/17/2009 10:00:09 PM

Reviewer: Tabby , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It helps alot with the migraine headaches but i think i have the worsed side effect from it it makes my whole body so sore about 20-30 mins after and it feels like my throat is closing on me its hard to swallow and my chest is sore but they just tried me on that maxalt and it did the same thing but it start till like 6 months ago and it just seems to get worse i have just been trying to ignore it ... Show Full Comment

2/2/2009 11:51:08 PM

Reviewer: Junebug, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Suffered with migraine headaches for years! Often times they would last for days and I would vomit numerous times. This drug is wonderful! I've used it now for about 5 years and I wouldn't be caught without having it on hand/in my purse. As I age, the headaches are becoming fewer - the only advantage I've found so far about growing older!