Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sumatriptan succinate oral.

2/17/2010 2:41:08 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
For me this medicine is a miracle. It takes about an hour for it to set in, but after that it's as if I had never had a migraine in my life. The only side effects are a slight tingling sensation which causes me to sneeze. Though, I'd take that side effect over a migraine any day.

2/5/2010 12:08:09 PM

Reviewer: Rich, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Have been dealing with migraines for about 10 years. 50 mg's works every time. The only downside is that it makes me tired and I need to sleep for about one and a half hours. When I wake up, I'm totally pain free.

2/2/2010 4:29:17 PM

Reviewer: david, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just took my first pill ever about 4 hours fell asleep and just woke up. Headache is about half gone but I can feel it coming back so I just took another one. When I woke up from the nap my legs felt really tired and my hands where clenched into fists and it was kinda painful to get them to unlock. We will see what happens after this second dose.

1/14/2010 3:08:57 PM

Reviewer: Denise Mac, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been suffering for over 41 years with migraines, and this is the only thing that works for me. I do have several side effects: tightness in throat, tingling in face, muscle soreness, which occurs when the drug is kicking in and it only lasts no longer than 5 minutes then the headache is gone.

12/23/2009 2:56:16 PM

Reviewer: Brieanne510, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I began taking this medication to treat migraines and bad headaches. No over the counter medication has ever worked for me so it has been amazing to find something that can give me relief after years of suffering! If I take 100mg at onset, I have a 90% success rate. I often feel tired and get a bit of a sore throat but it beats the agnony of a migraine. I love Relpax and find that it works even be ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?