Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sumatriptan oral.

3/29/2010 9:26:02 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Best cure for my migraines, makes me drowsy and sleep for about 2 hours and when i wake up the migraine has vanished. it is a life saver!

2/19/2010 1:17:59 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    i did not touch my migrain at all or help my nausea. about an hour later my head felt much less painful but then it just exploded back.

2/17/2010 2:41:08 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    For me this medicine is a miracle. It takes about an hour for it to set in, but after that it's as if I had never had a migraine in my life. The only side effects are a slight tingling sensation which causes me to sneeze. Though, I'd take that side effect over a migraine any day.

2/5/2010 12:08:09 PM

Reviewer: Rich, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Have been dealing with migraines for about 10 years. 50 mg's works every time. The only downside is that it makes me tired and I need to sleep for about one and a half hours. When I wake up, I'm totally pain free.

2/2/2010 4:29:17 PM

Reviewer: david, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I just took my first pill ever about 4 hours fell asleep and just woke up. Headache is about half gone but I can feel it coming back so I just took another one. When I woke up from the nap my legs felt really tired and my hands where clenched into fists and it was kinda painful to get them to unlock. We will see what happens after this second dose.