Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of azelastine Nasl.

7/17/2014 2:58:35 PM

Reviewer: Cynmorton, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Takes up to 3 hrs. To work. Then nothing. Now ideal for nasal Releive. Or. Headaches.

6/26/2014 3:37:40 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine has been great for my post nasal drip and constant cough. It really works. The downside is I have insomnia when using it and it taste terrible. Cannot use for extended periods of time as I have to sleep sometime. I stop taking it for about a week and lose the insomnia.

5/14/2014 4:17:32 PM

Reviewer: Nancy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I got this prescription for chronic post nasal drip as no other antihistamine worked for me. It gave me relief in less than half and hour! I did notice if I did too much of a squeeze I could taste it from the back of my throat, but it wasn't that bad, and a drink of water eliminated it. I do admit I haven't been consistent with it, so I can't really tell if it will lose it's effect ... Show Full Comment

7/18/2013 1:50:01 AM

Reviewer: kipper1, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from persistent post nasal drip which has recently triggered uncontrollable coughing fits and runny eyes. No other treatment seemed to work until my doctor prescribed azelastine. The bitter taste is tolerable as a price for temporarily suspending my coughing spasms. Surely, there must be something that can rid me of this curse.

3/15/2012 6:22:07 PM

Reviewer: Female (Patient)

Comment:
Gives me a weird feeling.. like something crawling on my skin.. and have had very bad insomnia since using this.. will ask doctor for something else..

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture