Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ciprofloxacin Oral.

7/3/2008 9:22:04 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have to admit I was nervous about taking this medicine after reading some of these reviews but I have to say this stuff worked GREAT! DO NOT take this without eating! I felt a little dizzy about 20 minutes after taking it but the effect only lasted about 90 minutes. I felt releaf from the UTI within hours of the first dose. I will definately take this again if I get another UTI. Great medic ... Show Full Comment

5/6/2008 8:29:31 AM

Reviewer: RJ, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have a UTI that was treated with sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim unsuccessfully, so the doctor switched me to ciprofloxacin HCL 500 MG twice daily for 7 days. I took my first pill last evening and it was a nightmare! My scalp felt like it was crawling. My face tingled. I couldn't concentrate. I felt like I had had a huge amount of caffine. Then my fingers starting moving and twitching wh ... Show Full Comment

4/24/2008 6:40:05 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Got a UTI. 500mg pills 2x daily. made me very nauseated and weak. The first day i took it it make me sleep all day off and on. But it has great results.

4/16/2008 9:03:16 PM

Reviewer: bbwpassionateru, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took one 250 mg pill and 3 hours later I had tremors and my body temperature dropped severely. My teeth chattered and I trembled off and on for 75 minutes then it totally stopped, but it took me about 4 more hours to get my body temperature to feel normal, then I slept for 3 hours. I feel the UTI is better as I have no pressure at the end of the flow and I hope I can sleep tonight.

4/8/2008 4:11:06 PM

Reviewer: lizzy, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
because i still was sick

man rubbing painful knee