Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ciprofloxacin Oral.

6/16/2013 11:39:50 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
cipro 500 mg for 7 days after the first day everything went away but now its about 2 weeks later and i believe its coming back! i did have slight nausea,dizziness and drowsiness. felt like i was walking around in a haze, i will deff be contacting my docter again, not happy with the results and deff in more pain!

5/2/2013 10:59:34 AM

Reviewer: Retired Teacher, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my fourth day of taking Cipro. My doctor prescribed it for a UTI. The first two days were okay, but starting on the third day, the side effects became worse. I was somewhat weak the first couple of days, but after that I have lived in a "Fog"!! I feel very lightheaded, and have minor, but irritating headaches. I dread taking it in the morning because I know that my day is going ... Show Full Comment

4/1/2013 8:28:48 AM

Reviewer: clemb, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Swallowing muscles hurt..severe pain when swallowing. I have MS. I stopped taking drug for 1/2 day and throat cleared up...problem not MS.Nothing is worse than getting up every fifteen minutes because of Urinary infection.

3/7/2013 9:05:04 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Had to have two treatments before this RX worked

2/21/2013 12:49:51 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is my second round on this drug. I take 2 500mg capsules a day for three days. I have noticed dizziness, some stomach cramping. My legs and arms are stiff, however, I do have MS..soo it might be the MS. I had to go off my tizanidine to take this drug, therefore I am experiencing muscle stiffness and sleeplessness. My infection cleared up in the first day!! I just wish I could take my other me ... Show Full Comment