Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Azo Oral.

«Previous 11-15 of 15
5/14/2009 1:43:39 PM

Reviewer: FallenAnjel, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I get very frequent UTI's. Most often I take care of them myself, by drinking loads of water and eating a lot of yogurt. These are great at relieving the pain and irritation associated w/ UTI's, esp. during work!! It's hard to tell the boss WHY you are running to the potty every 10 minutes! I think it's funny that it turns your pee bright orange! LOL..

4/2/2009 7:19:27 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Azo took about a day to take away the frequent urination feeling. But what I also noticed is a day after starting Azo I got a bad cramp in my lower stomach area and it continued 5 days after starting (my doctor told me to take it longer than the average 2 days). But I would suggest using it to anyone who is uncomfortable, until you can get to your doctor. I would use it again; I just need to fi ... Show Full Comment

3/7/2009 11:22:00 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from frequent, painful bladder infections. Usually the pain becomes unbearable very quickly and causes me to miss school and work until I can get to the doctors. My sister recommended this to me and it really helped. There was still a burning sensation when I went to the restroom, but nothing like what it should have been. The dye really freaks me out though. Peeing orange is really ... Show Full Comment

11/18/2008 3:32:45 AM

Reviewer: Female

Comment:
The burning continued with no relief. No change in urine color, etc. Seems ineffective.

8/6/2008 10:05:18 PM

Reviewer: M Glover, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Lessens pain, but I think I still need antibiotics

«Previous 11-15 of 15

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.