Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cerefolin Oral.

11/12/2013 6:45:59 PM

Reviewer: ru4utvols, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I started taking Cerefolin 2 months ago due to confusion and short term memory loss from Lyme Disease. Taking 1 per day at bedtime. It was a miracle drug for the confusion. After 3 days it had cleared up 90%. It also helped the short term memory loss but didn't get rid of it completely. Neurologist says that will improve with time. I had no side effects at all. Insurance would not cover so the ... Show Full Comment

6/11/2013 12:38:37 AM

Reviewer: neshoba12, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started this drug to prevent dementia or worse. I have taken it for about ten years and the results so far have been good. I am 73 so all is well

12/30/2012 10:28:46 AM

Reviewer: Susan, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Cerefolin NAC about 2 yrs. ago after discovering I was homozygous for C677T MTHFR. Thanks to this drug, my blood disorder, MGUS (IgG lambda - precursor to Multiple Myeloma), disappeared in my blood. Oncologist dismissed me! Miracle drug in my opinion! The lack of folate in my body from MTHFR evidently caused the MGUS and the methylated folate in Cerefolin NAC healed me. I am now i ... Show Full Comment

8/21/2012 11:24:55 PM

Reviewer: molly, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
so far ok

12/7/2011 2:41:46 PM

Reviewer: gwood, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have MS and my lovely bride asked me to add this to my many meds several weeks ago. Remarkably, most of my overt symptoms (walking, balance, etc) have improved dramatically. If this is cause and effect, I would like to know if there is an explanation.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.