Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Micronor 28 oral.

12/15/2011 7:42:45 PM

Reviewer: arkie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on this for four years. For the first three, I had lighter but very irregular periods, rangeing from 25 to 50 days. The last year, I have been having very frequent, painful, and heavy periods, sometimes bleeding 3 of 4 weeks. I have just switched and hope the new pill is better. I also hope it doesn't decrease my sex drive like micronor did.

11/3/2011 4:19:19 PM

Reviewer: rissa, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
i have been taking this since May and i HATE IT!!!!! i was taking another bc that i loved for 5 years but could no longer afford it so i switched to this. on my other bc i had no cramps, light bleeding, no acne, and period only lasted 4 days....since starting this bc i have had 2 periods a month, in october i had 3, light bleeding for 7-8 days, cramps and acne breakouts...just went to my gyno and ... Show Full Comment

10/30/2011 7:24:18 PM

Reviewer: Hiswife, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this b/c for 3 months. And my husband and I have been enjoying our intimate lives. However, I have been experiencing severe acne (which i've never had) and breakthrough bleeding. That's the biggest downfall.

2/7/2011 1:27:06 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have used Micronor (28) since 1998 and it's GREAT! No periods, or any other side effects.

11/15/2010 5:32:16 PM

Reviewer: BPsLady, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Nora-BE in September, and it has been a God send for me. I used to have periods that were so heavy I would use 2 large bags of pads, tampons were a waste of money. Now my periods are manageable, I do get minor cramps which I never did before, but no ovulation pain, and a lighter period, I will deal with the cramps. My only problem with them is I have break through bleeding. I t ... Show Full Comment